of semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup roasted peanuts
1 cup candy corn
1. Line a 9" round cake pan with plastic wrap.Return to: Halloween Munches - Halloween - Halloween for Kids - Holidays
2. Place chocolate in medium sauce pan, melt over low heat
3. Remove from heat, stir in peanuts.
4. Pour into pan.
5. Decorate by pressing in candy corn
6. Allow to cool to room temperature, remove from pan
7. Remove plastic wrap, and cut into wedges.
Note: You may with to use an assortment of candies for a different look.